DA-XI Finance Division
FUNCTIONS OF BUDGET SECTION
1. Process and records Vouchers, Payroll and Purchase Request for proper fund control.
A. Regular Program
- Operation Crops
- Operation Livestock
- General Admin. And Support Services (GASS)
- Support to Operations (STO)
B. Banner Program
- High Value Crops Development
C. Locally Funded Projects
D. InfRES Project
2. Prepares Monthly Status of Funds.
- Regular Program
- Banner Program
- Locally Funded Projects
- InfRES Project
3. Prepares Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reports for submission to DA Central Office, DBM, COA and
- Utilization by Component
- Cash Utilization
- Statement of Allotment Obligation & Balances (SAOB)Detailed Breakdown of Obligations
- Financial Report of Operations
- Fund Utilization for Obligation
- Monthly Cash Program
- Statement of Cumulative, Obligations Incurred and Balances
- Detailed Statement of Cumulative, Obligations and Disbursements
- Report on the Results of Expended Appropriation
4. Prepares Monthly Report of InfRES funds for submission to PCO.
- Report of Disbursement
- Report of Monthly Fuel Consumption of InfRES vehicle
5. Prepares OS for Advice of Sub-Allotments Received
6. Prepares/Maintain Registry of Allotment & Obligations for PS, MOOE & CO Current and Continuing
- Regular Programs
- Banner Programs
- Locally Funded Projects and Other Funds
- InfRES Project
7. Records, Assigns Control No., Posts to respective RAO, index and release OS duly obligated.
8. Prepares Budget Proposal for submission to DA Central Office.
9. Prepares Budgetary Requirements Needed by the House Committee On Appropriation and Senate
Committee on Finance.
10. Prepares Request of Terminal Leave Benefits of retired personnel for submission to DBM through DA-